Leviathan Fishing Adventures
Scenic fishing & recreation adventures in the Highlands of Maine
Welcome to Leviathan Fishing Adventures!
We provide scenic fishing and recreation charters across the Highlands region of Maine. The lakes, ponds and rivers of the Moosehead Lake and Mount Katahdin region is fabled for featuring some of the State's finest scenery. It should also be noted though that this region also yields some of the finest coldwater fish and smallmouth bass fisheries anywhere. The region is dominated by pristine remote trout ponds and salmon streams that pepper the landscape surrounding Moosehead Lake - the best togue fishery in Maine. Schoodic Lake and Wassookeag Lake area also very popular fishing holes in our area.
Don't like to troll? Don't know how to fly fish? No problem, right on our front doorstep are some killer smallmouth bass and largemouth bass fisheries. The Sebasticook River, Great Moose Pond and Wassookeag Lake all offer terrific bass fishing as well. This same watershed has some fast and furious fishing for perch and crappie as well for those out for a good meal or to keep the kids busy.
We're located in Dexter, approximately 45 minutes from Katahdin Iron Works and Moosehead Lake. Levi Ladd, owner and operator of Leviathan Fishing Adventures, grew up in Milo and has been fishing this region and has been fishing here for over 20 years. Our location is central to some terrific scenery and even better fishing so we can and will customize each and every charter we book based on the preferences of the client. We strongly believe that our small operation mentality and experience fishing this area are the strongest assets we have to offer you.
- MooseKat Guide Service rebranded in 2018 as Leviathan Fishing Adventures with a move to Dexter!
- Check out the the new Leviathan Pontoon! A 20' Suntracker Fishin' Barge!!
- Spring Trout Specials Spring specials now available!
- Posted Jan 13, 2011 12:51 PM by MooseKat Guide Service
- MooseKat Guide Service 2011 Web Site Launched! It's been a long time coming, but the new MKGS web site is finally here. Check in regularly for fishing updates, articles, news and specials.
- Posted Jan 6, 2011 9:47 PM by MooseKat Guide Service
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 3. View more »