Leviathan Fishing Adventures offers full service charters across the Highlands Region of Maine. We are experts on the fishing and recreational opportunities on Moosehead Lake, Katahdin Iron Works & Jo Mary, Schoodic Lake, the West Branch of the Penobscot River and the upper Sebasticook Watershed.
We love to take our clients camping to give them an unforgettable Maine experience.
Looking for rustic but not really "roughing it?" We also have lodging arrangements with several of the finest camps around such as Wildwoods Lodge in Brownville and Lily Bay Cottages on Moosehead Lake.
What do you want to do?
Being licensed to take potential sports out to fish and recreate allows our potential sports to get a true Maine experience that will solidify your love for the outdoors.
The region we guide in is one of the most scenic destinations in Maine, drawing folks year round from all over the country to see the lakes, mountains, forests and wildlife that is abundant throughout the Highlands.
Whether your interests are paddling, hiking, fishing, or wildlife watching, the region has something for you. We welcome larger groups and families whenever possible and we won't stop working for you when you're in our care. All trips are personalized based on the party you have and what you want to accomplish, a benefit of being the small operation that we are.
We'll be happy to make lodging arrangements on your behalf if you haven't done so already and then we'll customize your trip to the experience you're looking for.
Already have arrangements made? No problem, we'll bring the trip to the best site based on your locale and recreational interests. Most of the places we guide are loaded with some of Maine's most famous critters, such as the loon and the moose.
Where do you want to go?
- Moosehead Region - Moosehead Lake, First Roach Pond, Wilson Pond and the Roach and Moose Rivers. Lodging available in Greenville, Rockwood, Kokadjo and North East Carry. Remote camping also available.
- Schoodic Lake Region - Schoodic Lake, Seboeis Lake and the Piscataquis River. Lodging available through Wild Woods Lodge in Brownville. Camp sites also available.
- K.I. & Jo Mary - Camping, hiking, paddling or fishing on the remote ponds or Pleasant River throughout the vast woods of Katahdin Iron Works and Jo Mary.
- Penobscot River - Fly fishing and camping on the world-class salmon fishery found in the West Branch of the Penobscot River. See the moose and mighty Mt. Katahdin while exploring the region immortalized by Henry David Thoreau.
- Upper Sebasticook - Paddling and bass fishing on the Sebasticook River or on some of the excellent bass ponds in this area including beautiful Lake Wassookeag in Dexter, ME.